Artikel diperbarui pada 12 August 2023.
Shopeepay as an e-wallet that is quite popular in Indonesia can be disbursed into cash, one of which is through Indomaret. How to cash out Shopeepay at Indomaret is quite easy and practical without the help of an application.
For users of home shopping through the Shopee online shopping application, you may be familiar with the existence of Shopeepay. Shopeepay is an electronic payment tool that facilitates purchasing or lending transaction activities.
Usually, charging and withdrawing Shopeepay is done through application assistance, but Shopeepay transaction activities can also be carried out through Indomaret. Payment and withdrawal through Indomaret will make it easier for its users.
About Shopee Pay
Shopee presents a payment service called Shopeepay that will facilitate its users in transaction activities. This electronic payment tool can be used for both buyers and sellers.
Of the many advantages of shopping at Shopee, the existence of free shipping discounts and COD features is a special attraction. This is because Indonesians are often tempted by free shipping discounts.
Shopee also often holds holiday events or even monthly events with many discounts on goods and tantalizing free shipping discounts. With the existence of these events, more and more Indonesians are using Shopee.
Initially, Shopeepay was launched in Singapore and then expanded its reach to Indonesia. The inauguration of Shopeepay was in January 2019, specifically as a payment method on the Shopee platform.
Shopeepay is safe to use for payment and withdrawal transaction activities. This is because Shopeepay has received permission from Bank Indonesia.
Shopeepay is now a very popular e-wallet and is well known by Indonesians who predominantly buy goods online through Shopee. The millennial generation and Gen-Z are the groups that use Shopeepay the most.
Shopeepay proves its popularity as listed in Momentum Works. In the embedded e-wallet category, Shopeepay leads the number of users evidenced by more than 10 million paid users of which around 51.5 million monthly active users on Shopee.
This Shopeepay feature is already widely used by most of the Shopee users. This feature can also be used for users who have a bank account or for those who do not have a bank account.
To top up the Shopeepay balance, it can be easily done through Alfamart, Indomaret, or bank transfers. Likewise, if you want to withdraw the balance that has been collected on Shopeepay, you can withdraw it through Alfamart, Indomaret, and bank transfers.
Withdrawals and purchases made offline can be anticipated when it is difficult to go online.
Payment and withdrawal of Shopeepay balance at Indomaret
Shopeepay is a multifunctional feature that has many benefits for its users. Shopee users can utilize this Shopeepay either for payment or withdrawal.
This electronic payment tool can be used in shopping activities such as paying for groceries or intermediaries when refunding balances. In addition, now Shopeepay can also be used as a loan fund to buy goods and pay at a later date.
When the Shopeepay money is enough to be withdrawn, users can withdraw it. There are various ways to withdraw Shopeepay funds, either through Indomaret, Alfamart, and bank transfers.
1. How to withdraw Shopeepay at Indomaret
The most widely used and reliable payment method is the offline way, namely through Alfamart and Indomaret. This is an easy and safe method because funds can be taken or paid in cash.
Especially in the withdrawal method, how to cash out Shopeepay at Indomaret can be done easily and practically. For the ways, see the following:
- First verify in the Shopee application.
- Open the Shopee application then enter the My menu.
- Look for the ShopeePay menu then click on the menu.
- Next, verify your account through the Settings menu then select the KTP or KITAS Verification column.
- Choose the ShopeePay menu then select the Withdrawal option.
- For the withdrawal method option, select Indomaret as the destination outlet for the transaction.
- Click the Confirm button and enter the PIN number you have in the Shopeepay account.
- After that, information about Indomaret outlets will appear as the address for withdrawing money.
- When the Indomaret outlet information has been obtained, visit the Indomaret place.
- Go to the cashier and convey the intention to take funds from Shopeepay.
- The cashier will ask for data to check and then the process of giving money will be carried out.
- After the transaction process is successful, Shopeepay users will be charged an admin fee of 2,500 rupiah per transaction.
- After paying the admin fee, the money can be obtained.
That’s how to cash out Shopeepay at Indomaret which can be done easily. Shopeepay users need to know that for withdrawals through Indomaret this will be subject to an admin fee of Rp. 2,500 rupiah.
Therefore, if you want to use Indomaret as a transaction intermediary, you need to prepare additional funds. Shopeepay users can also request a deduction from the funds to be withdrawn for admin fees.
Previously, Shopeepay withdrawals at Indomaret would be charged a maximum of five thousand rupiah. If the SPay user replenishes the balance from the bank with an amount above Rp. 50,000 then the user will not be charged any fees.
How to Top Up Shopeepay at Indomaret
After knowing how to cash out Shopeepay at Indomaret, Shopeepay users can also top up their Shopeepay balance through Indomaret. SPay users can top up at the same Indomaret as the withdrawal point, in the following ways:
- Open the Shopee app and click on the My menu at the bottom corner.
- Click the Shopeepay option then select the Top Up menu.
- Users will be directed to the payment method page, select Indomaret as the destination top up address.
- After that click the Confirm button.
- Fill in the top up nominal by selecting the desired amount, then click Pay Now.
- After that the user will get a payment code.
- Visit the nearest Indomaret outlet then go to the cashier.
- Convey the intention to top up Shopeepay and show the payment code.
- Pay according to the nominal that has been previously selected.
- Lastly, the user will be given a receipt of successful payment.
To top up the Shopeepay balance via Indomaret, the minimum is Rp. 20,000 thousand rupiah. While you can top up the Shopeepay balance with Alfamart, the minimum balance filled is Rp. 10,000 thousand rupiah.
That is a brief explanation of Shopeepay and how to top up and how to cash out Shopeepay at Indomaret. Both of these methods are important to know if you have difficulty topping up or withdrawing funds online.
Shopee itself provides this offline transaction method to provide convenience for its users. So besides using the online method, users can also use the offline method both as the main method and as an alternative method.
Hopefully this information can be useful and make it easier for Shopee users who like to shop at Shopee using Shopeepay. With this Shopeepay, it doesn’t need to be difficult to transfer from various other e-wallets.