Artikel diperbarui pada 10 January 2024.
In this day and age who doesn’t know BCA Bank, surely the majority of people have heard of the bank. If the reader is a BCA Bank customer, then it is mandatory to know about the BCA Everyday Card with all its attractive services.
Bank BCA is included in the list of the largest banks in Indonesia, which has been established since 1957, already has 24 million customers in the middle of last year.
Bank BCA is also a non-government (private) bank. As one of the giant banks in Indonesia, BCA Bank tries to continue to provide attractive services for its users. Including one of them is the BCA Everyday Card, so what is that service? How to have it? Check out the following.
BCA Bank Services
As mentioned earlier, BCA Bank is one of the largest banks in Indonesia. Although it is a private bank, its customers have reached tens of millions. Very extraordinary, isn’t it?
Bank BCA is owned by Bambang Hartono and Robert Budi Hartono with a share division of 49%: 51%.
Obviously with a bank institution as grand as this, it must have a lot of interesting services offered to its customers. To find out, you can directly look at the official website or the nearest branch office, especially in the various interesting services of BCA Bank. Here are some examples of the services provided by BCA Bank:
- Individual Deposits consisting of Tahapan, Tahapan Gold, Tahapan Xpresi, Student Deposits, Simpanan Tahapan Berjangka. There is also TabunganKu, Tapres, Time Deposit, BCA Dollar, and e-Deposito.
- Individual Loans consisting of Motorcycle Loans, Home Loans, Motor Vehicle Loans, and Personal Loans.
- Electronic Money consisting of Sakuku and Flazz.
- Wealth Management which consists of Mutual Funds, Insurance, Customer Fund Accounts, and Bonds.
- Credit cards consisting of BCA Everyday Card, BCA Smartcash, and BCA Card Platinum.
- And BCA Rewards.
Those are the various services provided by BCA Bank for its customers. Please learn more on the official website and then use the service as needed.
What is BCA Everyday Card
After recognizing BCA Bank and its various services, you must also know about BCA Everyday Card. What is this service? What are the benefits of having it? And how many requirements are there for applying? BCA Everyday Card is one of the services provided by Bank BCA to its users.
This service is in the form of a credit card that can be used in everyday transactions. This credit card is perfect for beginners. So in addition to the BCA Card Platinum and BCA Smartcash options, there is also the BCA Everyday Card in the BCA Bank credit card types.
With this type of credit card, customers will have advantages over other credit cards. One of the advantages is that there are reward points for every transaction with this one card. Then the points that have been collected can be used during transactions or replaced with various attractive prize options from BCA.
In addition, customers who use this credit card will be free from the annual fee bill. However, this only applies to the first year of reading. Not only that, there are still other interesting advantages such as:
- BCA’s monthly installment rate is 0.5% (valid throughout the year).
- There is a BCA Autopay feature to pay installments automatically. This makes it more practical and also free from admin fees.
- There is a 5% cashback that will be given for every transaction at Hypermart, gas stations, Carrefour, Lottemart, and Giant.
- Customers can withdraw cash up to 40% of the available credit card limit.
BCA Everyday Card Limit
Every credit card must have a maximum limit or transaction limit that can be done with it. When the customer has made a transaction exceeding the limit, the transaction will fail. The limit is 3 million to 19 million, while the limit for cash transactions is 4 million per day. Then in addition to understanding the limit, customers also need to understand the costs required such as:
- The interest rate for shopping and cash withdrawals is 1.75 percent.
- The annual fee is 125,000 per year (free for the first year).
- The replacement fee when the card is damaged or lost is 50,000.
- The fine for lateness is one percent (maximum 100 thousand of the user’s total bill).
- The cash withdrawal transaction fee is 3 percent of the total withdrawal.
- The fee when the bill exceeds the predetermined limit (over limit) is 40 thousand.
- The fee for shipping and printing the bill is 10 thousand.
- The budget cost for invoice copying is 30 thousand.
Those are some of the costs incurred when using this type of credit card. The most important thing is the amount of interest, it can change at any time, following developments from BCA. To stay updated, please pay attention to the official website.
BCA Everyday Card Application Requirements
To be able to apply for this credit card, customers must fulfill all the requirements that have been made by BCA. If you have proven to fulfill them, then later you are welcome to apply to BCA. Some of the requirements are as follows:
- Must have a monthly income of at least 3 million.
- The maximum age of the customer when holding the main card is 65 years old.
- a person holding the main card must be at least 21 years old. Then the other party holding the additional card must be at least 17 years old.
- There is no restriction on citizens to be able to have this credit card. Both natives and foreigners can still have it.
- Provide a photocopy of ID card or KITAS.
- Provide pay slips or proof of income.
- Copy of BCA savings book in the last 3 months.
- Submit a professional license for professional types.
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, they must provide a photocopy of the deed of establishment or TDP.
- Taxpayer number (NPWP).
Those are some of the requirements that must be met before applying for ownership of this credit card. If you think you have fulfilled all the requirements, then please visit the BCA branch office. Then please convey your wishes to customer service.
Can I Withdraw Cash?
One of the advantages of BCA Everyday Card is that customers can withdraw cash from this credit card. Of course this will make it easier if the customer is in need of cash to make transactions. What customers need to pay attention to is related to the limit or maximum limit in cash withdrawal transactions, which is 4 million per day.
Exceeding that, the customer’s transaction will fail and must wait for the next day until the transaction is successful. In each cash withdrawal transaction, interest is also charged at 3 percent of the nominal amount of money taken. It is recommended to make this transaction in moderation, according to your needs, so as not to incur too much interest.
That’s the explanation related to BCA Everyday Card. The point is that it is a credit card service provided by BCA Bank to its customers. With its various advantages, this card is in great demand by the public. Use it wisely and adjust it to your individual needs.