Artikel diperbarui pada 9 July 2023.
In this modern era, most people have a bank account, either to save money or for other transactions. It is also important to know how to delete BCA account mutations. This method is useful for BCA customers.
Every bank account must provide account mutation services, including BCA Bank. In the mutation account, there is a lot of important data that can be seen at any time when needed. But have BCA Bank customers ever thought of deleting it?
The thought must have arisen because too much data has accumulated in the mutation account. But there are still a handful of people who don’t know how to delete BCA account mutations. Therefore, to find out, see the following explanation.
What is Account Mutation?
In the banking world, account mutation is very important, each is required to have it. Because in addition to making it easier for customers, to pay attention to the flow in and out of their accounts. It can also make it easier for the bank to see the history of its customers’ activities.
Before entering the discussion on how to delete account mutations, you must first understand what is meant by account mutations. So the account mutation service is all records or transaction history data made by customers in their accounts.
So whatever the transaction, whether debit, credit, or cash, there must be data in bank mutations. So with this service, you can pay attention to the entry and exit of money in your account. So, there is no need to worry about keeping an eye on your savings.
As technology develops, it is now possible to view account mutations in several ways. Namely through BCA ATMs, Internet banking, BCA Mobile, or by using SMS Banking. Users can choose according to their taste.
The account mutation also has various important functions and is certainly very useful for its customers. As for some of its functions are:
- As proof of a transaction.
- Including the requirements in applying for a capital loan.
- Become a requirement for applying for a Visa.
- For evidence to minimize opportunities for fraud.
- And can be used to be able to manage finances properly.
Conditions for Deleting BCA Account Mutations
Before discussing how to delete BCA account mutations, users must know some important provisions. Even though it is very easy to delete account mutations, you still have to pay attention to the provisions before the data deletion process.
This provision is useful to provide an appeal to users before deleting BCA account mutations. Some of the provisions are:
- The process of deleting BCA account mutation data is outside the responsibility of Bank BCA.
- All mutation data that has been deleted cannot be restored independently.
- The account mutation deletion process can eliminate data related to all transactions (selected).
- If one day you need deleted account mutation data, you must go to BCA Bank.
- Because it uses online services, make sure the customer’s device has a stable internet signal.
- To be able to delete account mutations using KlikBCA or BCA Mobile, the account must already be registered.
- For Internet Banking services, it can be done through a laptop or mobile phone browser.
How to Delete Account Mutation Data
After knowing what account mutation is, you must also understand how to delete BCA account mutation. Maybe the user feels that the data on the mutation account has accumulated too much, so the customer can do this method.
Some people still think that account mutation is permanent data, it cannot be carelessly deleted. Of course, this assumption is very wrong, maybe those who say that still don’t understand how to delete BCA account mutations.
For how to delete it is also quite easy, users do not need to bother to visit the BCA branch office. Simply do it online, there are two ways that can be tried, namely through M Banking (BCA Mobile) or using Internet Banking.
There is a question, can you delete BCA account mutations through ATMs? The answer is no. This means that you can only use the two methods above to delete it. But to see the mutation of the account, then through the ATM can be.
With these two ways, you can do it only with cellphones and internet signals. As for the more complete method, see the tutorial below.
1. Deleting with M Banking (BCA Mobile)
The first way to delete BCA account mutations is by using the BCA Mobile application. Besides being able to be used for transactions with BCA accounts, with this application, you can also delete BCA account mutation data. Here is the tutorial:
- First download and install the BCA Mobile application on your mobile phone.
- Then click the m-BCA option on the main screen display.
- After that, enter the BCA Mobile access code. Try to enter carefully, because if it is wrong up to 3 times, BCA Mobile will be blocked.
- Then select the “m-Admin” option on the various menu options available.
- Next, scroll down and click the “Delete List” menu.
- Then select the transaction data to be deleted. The options are inter-bank transfer, inter-account, Sakuku transfer, BCA virtual account transfer, purchase, and payment.
- Then there will be transaction data that has been selected earlier. Please check the data to be deleted.
- If you have finished ticking, then click “Delete” at the top of the right corner.
- Next there will be a pop up to confirm the name, bank name, and account number. If you feel it is correct, then click “OK”.
- The last step, please enter the BCA Mobil PIN.
2. Deleting with Internet Banking (Klik BCA)
The next way to delete BCA account mutations is by utilizing the KlikBCA website. The method is no less easy than before, please see and then follow the following steps:
- Open the browser on the mobile phone and make sure the internet network is stable.
- Then the official KlikBCA website or can type https://www.klikbca.com/ then please Log in.
- After that type in the User ID and PIN of the user’s Internet banking, make sure to enter correctly. Because if it repeatedly fails it will make the account blocked. Then don’t forget to click “Login”.
- If you have entered the main menu, then click the “Administration” option in the left bottom corner.
- Then please determine which data you want to delete, such as transfer data, payment data, or incoming money data.
- Then, you must choose the type of transfer you want to delete. Such as BCA Account List, BCA virtual account, Sakuku, or Domestic Bank account list. If you have chosen, click “Submit”.
- After that, all the data that has been selected will appear, complete with the account number.
- To delete it, please put a check in the small box next to the name of the data you want to delete, then click “Submit”.
- Done, the account mutation has been deleted.
That’s how to delete BCA account mutations, there are two ways to choose from, please use it according to your taste. But before deleting it, make sure you have carefully considered all the conditions. Because the bank is not responsible for the problem.
It’s good, if there is no need that is too important then just leave the account mutation data. It will be very useful in knowing the entry and exit of user money, and make it easier to manage it.