Artikel diperbarui pada 6 March 2023.
How to overcome a blocked Mandiri ATM without going to the bank is a convenience that can be obtained by Mandiri customers. While many other banks require their customers to come to the nearest branch office, this is not the case with Mandiri bank.
Customers can do several ways as an alternative to overcoming a blocked Mandiri ATM card without going to the bank. This policy also allows Mandiri customers to save time and money.
Before learning how to overcome a blocked Mandiri ATM, customers should first know what factors can cause the ATM to be blocked. To find out more details, let’s see in full in the following article:
How to Solve Blocked Mandiri ATM Without Going to the Bank: Recognize the Cause
When the ATM is blocked, of course, customers will feel inconvenienced in carrying out their banking activities. The condition of the blocked Mandiri ATM card can be caused by several things, both from your own mistakes and system errors. Here are some of them:
- The customer incorrectly enters the Mandiri ATM card PIN code 3 times in a row.
- The Mandiri ATM card was swallowed or could not come out when the customer was or finished making a transaction.
- The Mandiri ATM card was unilaterally blocked by the bank due to suspected suspicious activities or transactions.
- The customer makes a transaction at an ATM machine that is experiencing an error in the machine or system.
Requirements to Open Blocked Mandiri ATM Access
Before moving on to the discussion of how to overcome a blocked Mandiri ATM without going to the bank, it is necessary to first understand some of the requirements. Below are the general requirements for processing blocked Mandiri ATM card access:
- ID card in the form of KTP.
- Supporting data in the form of the name of the biological mother.
- Mandiri Savings Book.
- Mandiri ATM card number.
- PIN code of the old/pre-blocked Mandiri ATM.
Please note that the above requirements are very important to fulfill, especially the ATM PIN part. Because if the customer does not remember the old ATM PIN, the process of opening a blocked ATM must be done at the branch office.
How to Solve Blocked Mandiri ATM without Going to the Bank [Updated]
After the customer has prepared the required data, the next step is to learn how to overcome a blocked Mandiri ATM card. The steps that customers can take are visiting a branch office or through several ways that are done online.
Visiting the branch office directly is a less practical way because it requires excessive time and costs. For this reason, many Mandiri customers prefer to resolve blocked ATM cards without going to the bank. Here are the methods:
1. Through Livin’ by Mandiri
Bank Mandiri has an m-banking application called Livin’ by Mandiri for its customers. The application can be utilized as one of the ways to resolve a blocked Mandiri ATM without going to the bank. Want to know the detailed steps? Check out the following description:
- First, download and install the Livin’ by Mandiri application on your smartphone.
- Once installed, open the application.
- The home page will appear, select the “Settings” menu.
- You will see many options on the screen, select the “Debit and Credit Cards” option.
- Then, the customer can choose which of the debit and credit cards is the appropriate ATM card to be reactivated.
- Check the ATM card information that will be unblocked to avoid errors.
- If it is correct, select the “Unblock” option button.
- Then, enter the PIN code in the column that appears on the application screen.
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes until a notification appears that the ATM card has been successfully reactivated.
- Done. Your Mandiri ATM card can be used again to perform various banking transactions.
As a reminder for customers to ensure that the smartphone used to access Livin’ by Mandiri must have a stable internet connection. This is to ensure that the unblocking process on the ATM can run smoothly.
2. Through Call Center
The next way to overcome a blocked Mandiri ATM without going to the bank can be done by calling the Mandiri Call Center. This method only requires a cellphone and sufficient credit without the need to bother visiting the office. How can you do this? Check out the following steps:
- Make a phone call to Call Center Mandiri at 1400 via mobile phone.
- Wait for a moment until the call is connected to the Call Center officer.
- Once connected, tell the chronology of the blocked ATM problem.
- Then, the officer will ask for the customer’s personal data for verification to ensure that the customer is indeed the owner of the blocked Mandiri ATM card.
- After verification is complete, the customer can provide the old ATM PIN to the officer.
- Next, the officer will reset the PIN on the customer’s ATM card so that the card can be used again.
- Finally, the customer must create a new ATM PIN to replace the old one.
- Done. The Mandiri ATM card can be used again with the new PIN.
3. Through Email
If you want a more practical method, you can send an email to Mandiri where the email service is open 24 hours a day. What are the steps required? Check out the following information:
- Open the email application on your smartphone or PC.
- On the main page of the app, tap the “Compose” option to compose a new email.
- Fill in the sending email address destination field with the following email address: email@example.com.
- After that, fill in the email subject field with a short sentence that represents the content of the message in the email. For example, Request to Open Access to Blocked ATM Card.
- Next, write down information about personal data at the beginning of the message content completely. Starting from the customer’s full name, KTP number, address, place and date of birth, telephone number, and mother’s name.
- Then, also write a chronology of problems related to blocked Mandiri ATM problems experienced in a short, concise and clear manner. Also convey a request for a solution to the problem.
- Re-read the entire contents of the email to make sure there is no wrong or missing information.
- If so, select the “Send” button.
- Wait for a reply email from Mandiri within a maximum period of 1 x 24 hours.
- If Mandiri asks for supporting data as a condition, then send it as requested via email reply to Mandiri.
This is a discussion on how to resolve a blocked Mandiri ATM without going to the bank that can be done practically. Here are also the requirements that are important to know because customers will need them to process the unblocking of Mandiri ATMs.
In addition to this discussion, it also explains the factors that can cause the Mandiri ATM card to be blocked. Understand these causes so that customers can avoid similar problems in the future.
If you still do not understand anything related to the problem you are experiencing and want to ask further questions, you can contact Call Center Mandiri. The phone service is always available to help customers overcome various problems that are being faced.